Software and Technology Operations
Our staff includes a strong cohort of highly qualified and broadly experienced engineers, mathematicians and physicists. We are thus adept at undertaking technical due diligence and technical feasibility assessments against demanding timescales.
It is however characteristic of the technology industries that few companies fail because of technical infeasibility of proposed initiatives. Most failures occur because of imbalance of focus across the spectrum of business functions. It is in this area that we impart significant value.
From a base of sound technological understanding, we assist our software and technology clients in :
- Assessment of working capital requirements
- Development of market entry and market share enhancement strategies
- Development and management of effective sales strategies
- Market segmentation
- Competitive assessment - technical and commercial product differentiation and promotion
- Raising of mezzanine and subsequent capital
- Equity and debt structuring
- Mergers, acquisitions and flotations
Our client base includes high-growth companies in the early stages of development and mature companies, hitherto engineering-driven, that wish to accelerate growth through enhanced focus on business-critical functions.